[MacRuby-devel] Hotcocoa or not?

Buddy Lindsey, Jr. percent20 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 19:57:55 PST 2011

Hi Laurent,

I have read both of those and understand them, and have confidence that
MacRuby apps will be accepted. However, Apple tends to do some odd stuff at
times so I was just noting that I would like to hear of one "actually" being
accepted as opposed to "should be" accepted. I haven't, yet, heard of any
being officially accepted yet, but then I am new to the list and google
hasn't produced much either. Just a lot of speculation that Apple should
accept them.

Buddy

--
Buddy Lindsey