[MacRuby-devel] error location

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:44:32 PST 2011

In the case of IRB, it's mostly because of collecting data about the
code, e.g. at what indentation level is the current code. Besides that
I prefer not to use exceptions for control flow :)

PS: In case you are writing some kind of REPL as part of a bigger app,
contact me off list, because we might be overlapping work on that
part.