[MacRuby-devel] Help subclassing NSXMLElement

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Sun Jan 9 15:46:56 PST 2011

Hi Laurent:

I switched from using REXML to NSXML. NSXML is trickier to use but considerably faster than REXML. The subclassing capability would make my app even faster if I can figure out how to use it. I doubt there is a problem except that the NSXMLFidelityElement class is not mentioned in the documentation. I would like to see a MacRuby example that subclasses NSXMLElement.

Thanks,
Bob Rice