[MacRuby-devel] Custom url scheme

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 10:47:52 PST 2011

Excellent Caio - thanks.
Now I've gone full circle and am getting
'AppDelegate::KInternetEventClass (NameError)
	from /Users/martin/work/macruby/experimental/build/Debug/
experimental.app/Contents/'

Code is now:
framework 'Foundation'
# framework 'ApplicationServices' - it doesn't matter whether this
line exists or not

class AppDelegate
  def initialize
    registerExperimental
  end

  def registerExperimental
    sharedAEManager = NSAppleEventManager.sharedAppleEventManager
    sharedAEManager.setEventHandler(self,
andSelector: :"getURL:event:withReplyEvent:returnEvent:",
forEventClass:KInternetEventClass, andEventID:KAEGetURL)
  end

  def getURL(event, replyEvent)
    if event.respond_to?(:paramDescriptorForKeyword)
      url = event.paramDescriptorForKeyword(KeyDirectObject)
    end
  end
end
I don't understand why that error has resurfaced.