[MacRuby-devel] Custom url scheme

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:18:36 PST 2011

Now that's interesting - I tried your macirb experiment and get a
different result:
martin at polaris:~ macirb
irb(main):001:0> framework 'Foundation'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> KInternetEventClass
NameError: uninitialized constant KInternetEventClass

irb(main):003:0> framework 'Cocoa'
=> true
irb(main):004:0> KInternetEventClass