[MacRuby-devel] MacBacon, a fork of Bacon the RSpec clone.

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:37:18 PST 2011

Hi,

I've just released a fork of the Bacon spec library for MacRuby. It specifically differs in the fact that it is NSRunloop aware, which is most visible in the `wait' method that allows you to schedule a block of assertions for later on the runloop. To be clear, the main thread is never halted and thus optimized for MacRuby/Objective-C testing.

The repo: https://github.com/alloy/MacBacon
And the gem: https://rubygems.org/gems/mac_bacon

To be fair, I haven't used it in a project yet, but will start doing so tomorrow. If that's not test-first, I don't know what is ;) So I look forward to your experiences.

Cheers,
Eloy