[MacRuby-devel] Help with error message -- MacRuby app to be submitted to Mac App Store

Juan C. Méndez jcmendez at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 15 16:56:24 PST 2011

Dear all

I hope someone in this list can help.  I'm submitting an application to

the Mac App Store.  I can compile, embed the MacRuby framework, and archive

the application for submission.

When I try to validate it, I get the error

-Package "com.mycompany.myapp": Bundle at

"MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.8" in Payload

not declared in PackageInfo

Any pointers on what should I include in the Info.plist for declaring that

the MacRuby framework is included?

Thanks!

Juan C. Méndez