[MacRuby-devel] what are you building with macruby?

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:06:14 PST 2011

On Jan 17, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Matt Aimonetti wrote:

> Also, what are you building with MacRuby?

Since Matt asked...

- A trading platform.

- A protocol reverse-engineering interface to my USB hardware bus analyzer.

- User-space interface for a consumer electronics device that uses MacFUSE provide a virtual file system by accessing Amazon EC2 servers.

- Cocoa user interfaces to the above.

- User-space USB drivers if I can figure out how to wrap -portions- of IOKit.

And anything else I can come up with since MacRuby is so awesome for bootstrapping and prototyping!

All of the above except the trading platform are for my clients.

Note also that I'm well-versed with C++, Lisp, OCaml, etc. but still want to use MacRuby ;-)

---
http://wagerlabs.com | @wagerlabs | http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont