[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby Book discount

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:16:45 PST 2011

Hey Patrick, unless someone picks up the project and actively work on it, I don't think I will cover it. HotCocoa is an interesting proof of concept and Rich Kilmer proved that there is a market for such a tool but unfortunately there is nobody willing to maintain the project and push it a bit further.

I might mention it in the appendix where I'm also planning in adding a FAQ to cover the recurring questions asked in this list.

- Matt

Sent from my iPhone