[MacRuby-devel] Creating ruby objects in Objective-C

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Jan 17 13:51:29 PST 2011

Hi Alan,

When performing Ruby selectors on Ruby objects from Objective-C, the performRubySelector: method should be used instead of performSelector:, because it takes care of special Ruby semantics such as splat or default arguments.

	[RubyClass performRubySelector:@selector(new:) withArguments: arg, NULL];

Laurent