[MacRuby-devel] IDE and TextEditor

Travis Kay protozen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:35:35 PST 2011

I use a combination of XCode, RubyMine and TextMate.

XCode I use mostly for interface builder and wiring up UI and MacRuby specific things.
RubyMine I use for general library development of gems and larger bodies of code or frameworks
TextMate I use mostly for code snippets, evaluating frameworks, scripting and when I just don't feel like bringing up RubyMine or XCode for small changes

-Travis