[MacRuby-devel] BridgeSupport v2

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:24:04 PST 2011

Laurent,
I've created a project as you requested and it as reflects the problem
I first encountered, I've posted a ticket.
Two more questions re this:

1.  Am I able to revert to the earlier BridgeSupport version? If so,
how?
2.  What are the implications for the build process when using
BridgeSupport 2 on a development box? I'd need to ensure that the app
continues to enjoy the benefits of the BridgeSupport upgrade somehow.

thanks