[MacRuby-devel] MacDriverLog Installer

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Tue Jan 25 07:59:21 PST 2011

Hi Eloy:

Thanks for the feedback. I used an alias file. Will a symlink work better than an alias file when the zip is expanded on a different volume?

I'm using Iceberg to build the install package. Iceberg outputs a build folder and I don't see an option to output a single file. The symlink should point to the file MacDriverLogIceberg.mpkg in the build folder.

I will change the font.

Thanks,
Bob Rice