[MacRuby-devel] Gems again; signing records

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Jan 28 14:30:32 PST 2011

Hi Martin,

I think we now get the "how to embed gems in a MacRuby Xcode project?" question every week. I think it's time that we provide a way to automate that and properly document it on the website.

As I suggested on IRC yesterday, I think we should add a --gem argument to macruby_deploy, which would make sure the given gems and their dependencies are unpacked inside the application bundle.

I created the following ticket to track this change, and I believe it should be done for 0.9.

https://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/1137

Laurent