[MacRuby-devel] Subject: Re: Strange NSDate behavior building 32 bit v 64 bit

Richard Sepulveda rsepulveda2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 02:41:48 PST 2011

That makes perfectly good sense but i unfortunately started selling a MacRuby app on the App Store
for i386 and 64 bit machines. And a few people are experiencing this issue. I was just hoping
for a quick workaround to make them happy. And I would discontinue selling the 32 bit version
on the next release.

But i can't see anything obvious other than rewriting all of my NSDate based code in Objective-C or
waiting for a fix. i include the MacRuby framework in my Pkg so that is possible.

Richard