[MacRuby-devel] macruby_deploy problem with app having space in name

Mark Rada mrada at marketcircle.com
Thu Jul 21 12:26:06 PDT 2011

Geez, I keep forgetting about other encodings…I would hope they already work, but the tests will still have to be added/changed to cover those cases.

Both the issues that James brought up are fixed now, and I believe the code dealing with them were the only parts of macruby_deploy to have been added new since 0.10, but I have yet to go over the script with a fine tooth comb.