[MacRuby-devel] Xcode4 - Unit Tests / "Run Script" output

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:49:27 PDT 2011

Hi Rob,

I wrote that original guide and, I'm sorry to say, I haven't had a chance to update it since Xcode 4 was released. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of OCTest, and I'm not too concerned about having MacRuby based tests run inside the OCTest step. That said, if you have ideas for a simple bridge/wrapper, I'd be more than happy to work with you on getting it to work (I'm rather rusty on OCTest at the moment).

Also, you may be interested in checking out Eloy's MacBacon and ObjectiveBacon. Might be interesting to figure out integration at that level…

Cheers,

Josh