[MacRuby-devel] Scripting Terminal.app with ScriptingBridge

Daniel Westendorf daniel at prowestech.com
Thu Jun 2 12:14:47 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm playing around with Scripting Bridge trying to script
Terminal.app. I'm running into issues with adding a new tab to a
window, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
Consider this gist: https://gist.github.com/1005066

The only information I could find that was remotely similar was doing
something similar with Safari here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2912161/new-tab-in-safari-window-from-cocoa-and-scripting-bridge
I tried converting that over to MacRuby, and I get the same error as
when I try my gist above.

RuntimeError: NSInvalidArgumentException: *** -[SBElementArray
addObject:]: can't add an object that already exists.

Hopefully I'm just doing something silly?

Thanks for the help,

Daniel