[MacRuby-devel] NSTableView contents goes blank

Daniel Westendorf daniel at prowestech.com
Thu Jun 9 11:32:28 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've got a NSTableView that works fine except for a small detail. If
the application runs in the background (window is open, but there are
other windows open in front of it) for a long period of time, the
contents of the tableview goes all white (blank). Clicking within the
tableview or scrolling within it redraws the the contents of the
table, but I would rather this not happen.

I am scrolling the tableview periodically, one row at a time, so this
may be the issue. After I scroll it, I do call reloadData on the table
though, and this still happens.

I've noticed this on two systems.

Has anyone seen this issue?

Thanks,