[MacRuby-devel] OS/arch support

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 03:25:11 PDT 2011

In case you want 32-bit support, you will have to build your own MacRuby from source. The reason we don't provide binary installers for it anymore is because nobody on the team has 32-bit machines anymore and thus we can't ensure it will work 100%.

To compile MacRuby as a universal binary:

  $ rake archs="i386 x86_64"