[MacRuby-devel] Keep getting signature error on submission to mac app store

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Tue Jun 14 07:14:41 PDT 2011

Same here - I even opened a ticket with Apple (hope they don't take one of my credits now lol!)

I posted it on my blog too, and mentioned you - do you want me to include a link to your blog/site?
http://astonj.com/uncategorized/invalid-signature-error-on-submitting-app-to-the-mac-app-store/

I'll email you a promo code if the app ever gets accepted!

On 14 Jun 2011, at 03:21, Daniel Westendorf wrote:

> I'm glad I was able to help! That one took me weeks to figure out.... :)
>
> dw
>
> On Jun 13, 2011, at 6:24 PM, "azzzz at gmx.net" <azzzz at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> THANK YOU DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> I think that's done it! Unless Apple's servers are on the blink - cos it's been about 15 minutes since the upload and it's still saying 'Upload Received' (usually turns to 'Binary Invalid' within a minute or so).
>>
>> If the app gets accepted into the store I will be sure to give you a promo code for it ;)
>>
>> Thanks again,
>>
>> Aston
>>
>> On 13 Jun 2011, at 23:47, Daniel Westendorf wrote:
>>
>>> There may be a better way to do this, or it may be a bug, but I found
>>> this fixed the issue for me when I encountered it.
>>>
>>> 1. Create you application Archive
>>> 2. Navigate into the Archive and find your Application .app bundle in Terminal