[MacRuby-devel] Does everyone do this with their MacRuby apps?

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Wed Jun 15 18:04:22 PDT 2011

http://redwoodapp.posterous.com/macruby-and-xcode-4-build-a-self-contained-ma

I'm still having trouble with getting my app submitted and have opened a ticket with Apple - they got back to me tonight and asked why I have a separate target for deployment - I told them I followed the instructions in the link above as I thought I needed to include the MacRuby framework (still waiting for them to get back to me). Hence wondered - does everyone else include the MR framework in the way it's done in the link too? (If not how do you set up your MacRuby apps?)

Cheers,