[MacRuby-devel] Do MacRuby apps take longer to be reviewed on the Mac App Store?

Shannon Love techzen at me.com
Thu Jun 23 15:11:52 PDT 2011

It might precisely because there are to many apps with `Mac` in the name that they started rejecting them. They maybe getting complaints from customers who are under the impression that everything that has `Mac` in the title is an Apple product or somebody might have sued.

If I've learned nothing else in 20 years of this business its that when companies do something inexplicable or screwy, a lawyer is always at the heart of it.

Shannon