[MacRuby-devel] BridgeSupport stack overflow

Martin Hawkins martin.hawkins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:42:33 PST 2011

Just to confirm; I have created a 'Do Nothing' MacRuby app from
scratch (which literally does nothing except show the vanilla window).
Built with the --bs option added to the embed script, this runs ok on
10.6.6 and crashes in the same way as described above on 10.6.

I tried removing files from the BridgeSupport folder and running the
app to see which ones caused the problem - it turns out that if I
remove Foundation.bridgesupport and PrintCore.bridgesupport, the app
will not crash - including either of those will result in a crash.

Hope this helps.
Martin