[MacRuby-devel] Is HotCocoa dead?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Thu Mar 24 19:35:38 PDT 2011

On Mar 24, 2011, at 5:56 PM, Matt Aimonetti wrote:

> Rich just sold his company to Living Social and I'm sure he's really busy ATM.
> If people are willing to hack on this project and maintain it (the core team won't), we probably should move it to its own repo and give commit rights to people.
>
> Who's interested in created a HotCocoa team?

I thought the project's being on GitHub facilitated this already?  You guys should be able to start forking away and coordinating your patches over email if there's any real interest in creating such a team!  I think it would be interesting, myself, particularly if it led to the creation of something that could compare to Processing. :)

- Jordan