[MacRuby-devel] Moving to GitHub!

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:55:47 PDT 2011

If you were willing to contribute but didn't feel like using SVN, you can
already fork the current repo (mirror) and prepare your pull requests:
http://help.github.com/pull-requests/

Basically, the switch is a technicality for most of you, but it is quite a
big change for the core team. With Xcode using git by default and Laurent
finally converting, the choice was pretty simple. Bye bye git-svn!

We do hope to see more of you contributing now ;)

- Matt