[MacRuby-devel] hotcocoa virus

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:18:56 PDT 2011

HotCocoa development has been happening independently of MacRuby for a while
now. Any remaining references in the code or on the website are bugs (or, in
the case of the website, out-of-date pages). It would be nice to clean up
some of these references, but that's a rather low-priority task at the
moment. (Of course, pull requests are more than welcome ;-).