[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby-devel Digest, Vol 37, Issue 51

Terry Moore tvmoore at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 15:26:31 PDT 2011

Interesting... a nice reference for all those bridgesupport method parameters :)

Its nice but not what hit me about ruby... especially this   http://mislav.uniqpath.com/poignant-guide/   persevere until dwemthy's array.  classes inhereting from a functions   gave me a headache :)

I have gone from being hunched up and worried about types etc. to being very relaxed and froody... I'm not even sure I could go back to adding semi colons to the end of a line :)

Terry