[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby Application .pkg install results in Unsupported Architecture

Daniel Westendorf daniel at prowestech.com
Tue May 10 20:43:16 PDT 2011

Hey all,

I'm still having trouble with this. Does anyone else have any input?

Like I said, I can create a vanilla MacRuby application in Xcode4, remove
the i386 from the Valid Architectures and setting Architecture to 64-bit
Intel, Archive using the Deployment target, and then Share and create a
.pkg. The resulting pkg results in the same error "Appname can't be
installed on this computer". I can provide an example app if someone wants
to look closer?

Thanks again for looking,

Daniel