[MacRuby-devel] Asking Apple for Syntax Highlighting

Alec Sloman alec.sloman at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:14:26 PDT 2011

A follow up to my earlier thread re: syntax highlighting in XCode 4. I just
submitted a feature request with Apple, but subsequently noticed that Matt
Aimoneti had posted something similar in the Apple Dev. Forums and he was
advised to do the same thing (submit via their bug reporter), by Apple, two
months ago.

I am curious if anything ever came of that? I don't want to annoy them with
duplicated requests :P

That said, I was able to find the various pbfilespec files and am looking at
them now...

Regards,
Alec

--