[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby WWDC Meetup

Christian Niles christian at nerdyc.com
Fri May 20 10:08:38 PDT 2011

Hey Everyone!

WWDC is getting close and I wanted to make sure the MacRuby community has a chance to get together while everyone's in town. If you're going to be in town and want to join us, please RSVP here:

	http://macrubymeetup.eventbrite.com/

Right now I have Erik Michaels-Ober and Laurent Sansonetti on board to give some brief presentations. If anyone else feels like presenting a topic or a project, let me know.

Also, please help out and publicize this event. Attendance is limited to 50 people, and it'd be nice to have a full house.

christian.