[MacRuby-devel] CGRectZero

Petr Kaleta petr.kaleta at me.com
Sun May 22 07:04:12 PDT 2011

You can include your BridgeSupport files using macruby_deploy utility.

- Petr

On May 22, 2011, at 9:50 AM, Petr Kaleta wrote:
> Hi,
> you must install the latest version of BridgeSupport.

Excellent. New BridgeSupport fixed the problem. Thanks.

One other question, though. Forgive my ignorance, but if I create a distributable MacRuby .app application, will users need to update the BridgeSupport on their system to use it, or is this something that is only necessary at build time?

--
Jason Voegele
We seldom repent talking too little, but very often talking too much.