[MacRuby-devel] Can't run ack subprocess

Majd Taby mtaby at me.com
Sat May 28 11:37:27 PDT 2011

Hey there,

I'm trying to build a gui around the ack (betterthangrep.com) utility. I've built this before, and it worked great (macruby 0.7) but now I can't seem to get it to run. I was wondering if you could help me figure it out.

https://gist.github.com/997085

In that gist, you'll find the code I'm using as well as the output generated. Interesting thing is, if I run that sequence of commands manually, it generates the expected output.

If you need more information from me, let me know.

- Majd