[MacRuby-devel] Scripting Bridge

Spencer Rose dspencerr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:26:21 PDT 2011

Incredible help, thanks so much Matt.  This is a huge project for my
company and willbe ongoing.  There is a lot of information in your
replies and I will probably spend a day or two working through a lot
of it.  I will most definitely be back to this post for more help
however, and would be happy to help develop the parser/dictionary
view as I get time and understand this a bit more.  Anyway,
I will be back to this post in the next few days when I have gained
more understanding.

The "exports" I am talking about are the methods to export pages to JPEG or to
export an entire doc to IDML.  I had previously done a lot of this in Javascript
scripts using the ExtendScript editor to run them.

Thanks again.