[MacRuby-devel] Some general MacRuby/Cocoa questions

Henry Maddocks henry.maddocks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 14:13:46 PST 2011

On 12/11/2011, at 9:21 PM, Timo Springmann wrote:

> I think one controller per window is fine. What I don't like about the code is the windowNibName method. Do I really have to do it this way? Or is there a better way to 'connect' my in IB designed window to my ruby contoller class?

I'm a bit rusty on thew stuff but I'm pretty sure that this method is optional as long as the NIB name can be inferred from the controller name, or you can connect it up in IB.

Failing that just add a method to the base class that dynamically creates this method. It's Ruby after all, why not use it's flexibility?

Henry