[MacRuby-devel] Scripting OmniGraffle

Sophie itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:43:15 PST 2011

Sorry for the sloppy subject line in my earlier question.

Thanks, Kam, Matt for your very helpful replies.

Kam, any idea how I would initialize the alloc'd shape to be e.g. a Circle of some size at some position?

I generated the files with sdef & gen_bridge_metadata, found lots of useful things there. Is there something in these files that would lead me to:

shape = OmniGraffleShape.alloc.init
canvas.shapes.addObject shape

?  I don't see either alloc or init, or addObject in the 2 files.

Also, is there some reason why there is no corresponding "make ..." method in either file? Applescript gladly seems to call "make" (so does Ruby Appscript) on doc, canvas, or layer ... but I'm no Applescript guru :-(

Thanks !!