[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby: the definitive guide

François Boone francois.boone at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Nov 25 06:35:18 PST 2011

Thank you so much for your time.
I find my error, but for me this looks odd.
My error comes from the Table column setting as you pointed to me.
I made the text Field Cell editable, but not the Table Column. Since the Test Field Cell depends on Table Column, I suppose the settings of Table Column overwrite ones of Text Field Cell. That makes sense.

I will go on with the book ....
Thanks a lot
Have a nice day

François