[MacRuby-devel] Macruby dispatch problem

François Boone francois.boone at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Nov 25 09:59:23 PST 2011

Hi,

Once again, I don't if it's the appropriate forum to post this question.

I have a problem with the dispatch gem on my mac.

1) Problem:
$ macirb
irb(main):001:0> require 'dispatch'
LoadError: no such file to load -- dispatch

2) My configuration:
--> MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (yes, an old one. Since Christmas is close and you would like to give me a gift .... :) )
--> Snow Leopard 10.6.8
	64 bits on ( In system information: Noyau et extensions 64 bits :	Oui)
--> $ macruby -v
	MacRuby 0.10 (ruby 1.9.2) [universal-darwin10.0, x86_64]
--> $ macgem query --local
	*** LOCAL GEMS ***
	dispatch (0.0.1)
	mspec (1.5.17)

Thanks a lot for reply
François

PS:
Is there a forum for beginner questions like mine, because I do not want to bother you with these basic questions