[MacRuby-devel] Quote for my MacRuby Book

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:00:50 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

My editor (O'Reilly) is working on the last few things before sending my
book to print. It should go out in a few days and they are currently on the
cover and other small details.
They asked me for quotes from people who read the book and well.. I don't
have any at the moment :(

If you've read my book (pdf/ebook or online), please consider sending me a
quote with your name and a quick description such as your title, company or
whatever you think will help a reader value your quote.

Thanks in advance.

- Matt