[MacRuby-devel] REXML UTF-8 Encoding not found

Mark Rada mrada at marketcircle.com
Fri Oct 7 21:34:37 PDT 2011

It seems that I lied a little, the commit where I made the change is here:

https://github.com/MacRuby/MacRuby/commit/b98b9da5d7da09a7dfa65d298df5d1c880d36ff2

but that is all the way back in May. It felt like it was just the other day. On the upside though, I have prepared a fix for the problem:

https://github.com/ferrous26/MacRuby/commit/e4525fc4f9d91ffbad155340b99710e750aef5b7

It is just a matter of testing that it works now. If it does, then it will be merged into MacRuby and available in a nightly build in the next day or two.