[MacRuby-devel] [ANN] HotCocoa gets reheated

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Fri Oct 14 10:56:36 PDT 2011

Erm, not to toss any cold water on folks, but has anyone tested it?  I can't get apps built with the 'new hotcocoa' to launch under Lion, for example, nor do all of the rake targets appear to work (you can't install it, for example).   I'm sure these are simple teething problems, but should we be filing bugs against the new effort in trac, or on the github page for it, or ... ?

Thanks,

- Jordan