[MacRuby-devel] Macruby+Cocoa skillswap

Sven A. Schmidt sas at abstracture.de
Sat Oct 15 10:00:25 PDT 2011

Hi Alex,

I'd be happy to try and help out as time permits. I'm in a similar position as you on the opposite end: I've built some Mac and iOS apps and briefly played with ruby and ruby on rails a few years ago. MacRuby finally made me dive in deeper and learn more about ruby. I'm enjoying it a lot and ruby and cocoa seem to be a great fit.

Cheers,
Sven

Sent from my iPad