[MacRuby-devel] Configuring IDE to use MacRuby?

Antony Blakey antony.blakey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:59:26 PDT 2011

On 20/10/2011, at 7:24 PM, Jean-Denis MUYS wrote:

> Any suggestion? Or is there no other working option than Xcode and TextMate?

I submitted a feature request to JetBrains to make their AppCode product work with MacRuby. The request was allocated to a developer, so I'm hopeful. I use IntelliJ for Java, Groovy, Scala, Clojure and Ruby, and like it for all of those languages. Here's hoping they can do a good job with MacRuby in AppCode.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
  -- Martin Luther King