[MacRuby-devel] brace yourselves, 0.11 is coming!

Colin McPhail mcphail_colin at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:00:20 PDT 2011

According to this thread  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7010233/gc-operation-on-unregistered-thread it has been filed as bug 9928419 .  I would have checked this out but I can't figure out how to search all bug reports, not just ones I may have reported.  Do I have to be a paid-up member of the Apple developer program to be able to do that?
--CMcP