[MacRuby-devel] -twolevel_namespace issue?

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Tue Sep 13 14:59:12 PDT 2011

I think it would be easier to collaborate on a project like this if we had a good forum - where threads can be sticked, announcements be posted etc

It's one of the things I miss from the PHP world, where there are lots of communities using forums very effectively. From support to collaboration, to just getting to know each other.

I actually came to Ruby (Rails) so I could move away from forum-based sites (which I've been into for years) but I'd be willing to do one last one for Ruby if enough people wanted it - we could have separate categories for projects like MacRuby, Rails, etc, with their respective leaders having mod permissions to post announcements/stick threads etc (but the low level 'spam' moderating etc would be left to me and my mod team.

Does that interest anyone?

Aston