[MacRuby-devel] Sequel and macruby

Morgan Schweers cyberfox at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:58:55 PDT 2011

Greetings,
Hmm...no, I didn't, and apparently according to
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macruby-devel/2011-April/007542.html the
original reporter found a workaround and so didn't either, unfortunately.

Their example gist is at: https://gist.github.com/910989

I wish I could replicate it without the Sequel gem, but it's something to do
with unwinding the stack from an odd location, or with certain frames in
between, and all the test code I wrote managed to not have that problem...
 So it's hard to replicate AND it happens consistently in a popular library.
:-/

--  Morgan