[MacRuby-devel] List configuration and Gmail spoofing paranoia

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:03:52 PDT 2011

Eric, I have the same message when you email us ;)
I think that's due to the way the mailing list on macosforge is setup.

If you are worried that it isn't the real me emailing, I might consider
attaching a pic of myself holding today's newspaper ;)

Thanks for the report tho, we'll check with macosforge and if that's too
much of a problem, we might move to another mailing list provider (I'm not a
big fan of the archive browsing feature provided by macosforge).

- Matt