[MacRuby-devel] Rails.app done by the MacRuby community

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:29:09 PDT 2012

Here is the source code: https://github.com/arcturo/Railcar

Jeremy did a great job, the code is all ported to MacRuby and already
working.
checkout these screenshots:
https://skitch.com/jeremymcanally/8q7k2/ruby-versions  (ruby manager)
https://img.skitch.com/20120331-npn351mhn3csbrqf57ikk65fgn.jpg (package
manager)

Jeremy is actively working on it to get to the point where we can have a
MVP (minimum valuable product), I think that as a community we could learn
a lot from working together on such a concrete project. It would also help
both Jeremy and the community.

Fork away!

- Matt