[MacRuby-devel] Re The Future of MacRuby

Mark Villacampa markvjal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:31:35 PDT 2012

I totally agree with Jordan that MacRuby should decrease its depencency on Xcode and try to find its own identity experimentin with new ways of native app development.

If Interface Builder was still a separate app, it would be easier to use it along with the text editor of your choice, and the command line (or, why not, a MacRuby app?) to compile your app.

Deprecating GC is something Apple can only do once, and I cant think of another change in the core of Max OS X that would affect MacRuby so significantly.

Enviado desde mi iPhone