[MacRuby-devel] Future of MacRuby

Laurent Sansonetti laurent.sansonetti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:35:08 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh at apple.com> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2012, at 4:20 AM, Laurent Sansonetti
> <laurent.sansonetti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, I'm still alive :) As you may have noticed, I have been absent
> here for a few months.
>

> [ Looks at Calendar]  I think it was closer to 6 months, actually, but hey -
> who's counting!  :-)

[...]

Jordan, I think you made it clear, several times, that Apple is not
interested in developing MacRuby anymore [1]. There is no need to add
another layer of unnecessary information here. We got it.

If you guys want to contribute development time, then it's a different
discussion. You have a lot of nice ideas, but talk is cheap.

Laurent

[1] You also know that's the reason I left, so lamenting on my
temporary absence is somehow hypocritical, so say the least. I think
that you know that free software works best when developers are
employed. :)